Active The Maching Dead CYOA: Chapter 8 - B Team

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah. Lots.

Requiem

Req abandons the pistol and holds back the clone's arm as it begins flailing at his face. Req can't think of a good way out of this, and the clone begins clawing at his good eye.

Tirin's ax decapitates the clone.
This is how yesterday went for me, if it were to be put into some fictionalized mirror of events. Me ending GL and all that.

As for what to do to Anatron? If all of you wouldn't mind, I've got a custom option.

Kill the clone. Make Anatron feel like he's safe. Tell him everything will be alright. Grab a rope from my bag. Coo at him a little, tell him we need to make sure his wounds aren't too severe, that I acted out of anger, that I wasn't thinking straight. Take care of some of his wounds even. Then, when he thinks he's safest, maybe in the middle of the night, tie him to a tree. Be gentle about it, don't wake him up. He's bound to be sleeping hard after such a long night.

Then, find a clone, take some of its flesh, press it into Anatron's wounds, maybe a little in his mouth after he's screamed enough and watch as clones come to eat him. Maybe wait for hours and hours if I have to, just so we can make sure a clone does come and finish the job.

Then when it's all said and done, I'll whisper: "Good."

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's a waste of time and effort. It sacrifices some valuable shit for little gain. It's better to just kill him now and be done with it.

TimTh33nchant3r

That wasteful fuck. Tirin could have been a valuable test subject. Anatron should take his place. Watch until he's been bitten, then intervene. Capture him and take him for research.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Anatron possesses neither will, nor resolve, nor reason. He will not survive long.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Let Anatron get bit, bring him to the Clubhouse for research: 2 (Req, Tim)
Kill Anatron, leave: 2 (Easy, Tirin)
Kill the Fuse clone, leave: 2 (CP, Rondait)
Watch Anatron be torn to pieces
Kill the Fuse clone, help Anatron and leave with him
Leave

Top Bottom