Ended Victory [BAD END]

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wasn't Morgan le Faye responsible for pretty much killing Merlin? I hate coming up with names, but how about Maya? Names generally aren't that important though. If anyone comes up with a better one I'll change my vote.

Requiem

Aya Breakowski, famed cop who saved New York from mutant bioslime, sperm, and the dreaded Mitochondria Eve!

Or just her name. It's not even Breakowski, it's just Brea, but Two Best Friends Play have been doing an LP of Parasite Eve and it's legitimately my favorite RPG next to FFIX and Chrono Trigger.

Aya Breakowksi, final answer, Regis.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Aya Breakowski, famed cop who saved New York from mutant bioslime, sperm, and the dreaded Mitochondria Eve!

Or just her name. It's not even Breakowski, it's just Brea, but Two Best Friends Play have been doing an LP of Parasite Eve and it's legitimately my favorite RPG next to FFIX and Chrono Trigger.

Aya Breakowksi, final answer, Regis.
I've never played Parasite Eve.... I think I need to now.

My vote is for Youngster Joey.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'll wait - if there's not a second answer by tonight, I'll randomly select one of the four.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Aya Wazowski

You smile at the sight of your own name. You pull out your phone, taking a photo of it in case you lose the paper.

A dull pain hits your forehead as the camera goes off. You notice your friend leaning over the librarian's desk with a smirk.

"Thanks for the help with the printer, Aya."

He chuckles as you rub your forehead.

"You need to learn to manage it yourself! It's not THAT hard, Thomas."

"Says you! Anyway, can I ask a favor of you? Zeta Beta Tau is having a party tonight and I really want to go, but I have the night shift. Could you cover me?"

You didn't have anything major planned, just dinner with a friend. However, you could use the cash and being able to call the favor in the future.

What do you do?

- Agree to cover him.
- Decline his offer
- Custom Dialogue

Requiem

Agree to cover for him. Money is good, libraries at night offer story opportunities, and if that "friend" is really a friend, they'll reschedule.

FULL STEAM AHEAD ON THE CHOO CHOO TRAIN OF LIBRARY HORROR MURDER MYSTERY! CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA, CHOO CHOO!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Cover the shift: 3 (Req, Null, TC)
Decline: 0

"YES!~ Thanks so much Aya!" His face lights up as he begins dancing to his seat. "Don't believe me just watch, don't believe me just watch.." He sings softly as he spins the chair, plopping down into it as he starts to text his friends.

You can't help but roll your eyes at his song and dance.

You get to work on your shift, which consists of doing homework and browsing the internet. You send your friend a message, explaining that you had to cover for someone. They're a bit upset, but ask when your break is.

The clock slowly moves and you're relieved momentarily for a short break, allowing you time to head out and get food.

"Wait!"

You hear a familiar voice call out as you turn to the right. A bizarre, minimalistic thinker statue obscures your view as you notice blonde hair and green eyes shining brightly at you. She stops and takes a sigh before the devilish grin spreads across her face.

"Cancel dinner plans for more money. You better treat me then."

"Well, Veronica.."

Decision 1:
(A) Offer to treat her.
(B) Refuse.

Decision 2: Where do you eat?
(A) Burger and fries / Cheap Fast Food.
(B) Chicken Caesar Salad / Health Food
(C) Sesame Chicken with Rice / Asian Cuisine.
(D) Pizza

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Offer to treat, Pizza. So I'm guessing these side character's represent the other two colour choices we didn't choose? Or will every npc get a colour?

Top Bottom