Ended Victory [BAD END]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Hey guys,

I haven't forgotten. I've been working over Spring Break and I'll hop on this tomorrow.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Call Out - 3 (TC, Req, and Frilzer)

"HEY!"

Oops! Sorry! A few giggles. Anything to show that there was something human there.

A heavy silence permeated the air as your imagination began to get the best of you. Your tongue feels swollen and heavy. Swallowing your fear, you take a quick step and flash the light between the two shelves.

Yet another squeak as something small and black scampered away. You find yourself laughing. It was just a rat! Nothing monstrous! Just a fat rat.

The beam of light bounces off the suit of armor in a display case.

Do you:
> Finish your rounds in the basement and continue to the next floor?
> Examine the suit of Armor.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Examine Armor - 2 ( Req & TC)
Finish Rounds - 1 ( Coolpool)

Something about the armor grabbed your attention.

Your footsteps echoed throughout the basement, sounding heavier as you approached the suit of armor that was encased in glass.

The plaque that rested at its greaves explained about how it was a set of Knight's armor used during the Middle Ages. The credit of the Artist is a metalworker that graduated from the University a few years back. Huh. It was surprising that something neat was stored away in the basement.

You appreciate the armor, wiping the glass case that it was preserved in with a smile. The fear of the unknown fills you as you witness something unusual. The armor begins to move. Slowly, its helmet shifts from right to left before seeming to stare at you. The metal gauntlet of the knight reaching up and pressing against the glass. The metal scratched loudly against the glass as its hand seemed to be reaching towards you.

Do you:
> Stay and watch.
> Run to the first floor.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Stay and Watch 4 - (Coolpool, Req, Tirin, Tolvan)
RUN AWAY - 1 - TC

The glass begins to crack before shattering in front of your very eyes. Your morbid curiosity gets the best of you as you stay and watch it.

Tink. Tink. Pop. Pop. Pop.

The visibly stressed glass finally gives way as shards of glass explode outward toward you. You cover your face to protect from the shrapnel.

Do you:
Stay and Watch?
Run to the first floor?
Yell for help?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Really guys? Well, I mean - hey. I can move onto the next CYOA.

3 - (Retreat a bit) before Staying and Watching - Coolpool, Tolvan, Req
2 - Running - Tirin & TC.

Stumbling back slightly, you watch the suit of armor shatter the glass with pressure from its hand.

The suit of armor steps out onto the broken glass. The pieces crunch underneath the greaves as it approaches you. The time that you spent waiting and watching would have been better suited to run away. Your legs are weak as you struggle to get up before the gauntlet wraps around your neck. Gasping for air, you reach at the gauntlet. Your fingers wrestle the gauntlet free from your throat. Your legs kick at the torso of the armor, hoping to somehow cause it to break away. The breastplate of the knight holds strong as the loud clangs and clinks echo throughout the empty basement of the library. Your limbs frantically flail out in a futile attempt to free yourself. You feel your body becoming weaker. A icy sensation spreads along your body before your vision blurs.

"For Arthur..."

The voice was hollow and echoed from inside of the armor as your consciousness fades.

The last thing that you hear is:

"...AYA!"

The empty nothingness welcomes you.

[DEAD END]

Top Bottom