Ended Victory [BAD END]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Pizza - 3 (Req, Coolpool, Tolvan)
Treating her - 2 (Coolpool and Chicken)

"I suppose I owe you that much, Veronica."

Her face seems to be a mix of shock and surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not? I'll treat you to a slice of pizza and a soda. It's the least that I could do since you came out to meet me."

"T-thanks."

Veronica smiles at you while you play catch up - talking about school and social life. You enjoy your dinner and when the conversation dies, you figure that you should tell her about the genealogy.

"Hey Veronica, remember how I traced my family history back? It turns out that I'm related to Morgan Le Faye!"

For a brief glimpse, you catch an odd reaction from Veronica. Her normally bubbly smile is upside down in a slight frown and her eyes seem concerned. She shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

"Psh. Okay, Morgan Le Faye."

(A) Push the issue
(B) Let it slide

Requiem

Let it slide. Don't be creepy to your future lesbian lover who turns into your rival/enemy who was always your enemy THE WHOLE TIME.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Let it slide, not everyone appreciates bloodlines. This probably won't be like ace attorney where we need to press everything.

Requiem

Well, this isn't your average "you're related to a famous old person, so what?" sort of reaction. It's foreshadowing that maybe this friend of yours knows some shit that she isn't telling you and because your character doesn't know to ask about it and we've gotten no suggestion beforehand that there even is anything going on, we don't have much to go on. That's why I said what I did in my last post.
Let it slide. Don't be creepy to your future lesbian lover who turns into your rival/enemy who was always your enemy THE WHOLE TIME.
Basically, my English Major brain is telling me things. Push the issue is the story heavy choice. Let it slide is the characterization heavy choice. If you push the issue because "Aya picked up on some strange cues and body language from her friend" then we might get some slight progress in the story. If you let it slide, we lose out on that opportunity for more story, but we're not gonna be creepy to the (I'm guessing all of this of course) future lesbian lover/rival/enemy of fate lady we've got here because why do that? Also, yeah, reading into stuff too much, but that's what choose your adventures are for.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm pretty sure Mia was better than Phoenix at getting information out of people and did not have to press them all the time.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Let it Slide - Everyone

You noticed her acting up, but you don't want to bring it up. Especially after she showed up to have dinner with you. You laugh and slap her wrist, catching the sight of the time.

"Oh shit! My break is about to end!"

"Well better hurry back then!" Her playful nature drops for a moment. "Stay safe tonight okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I will!"

You race out of the student center and towards the library. You almost run into a person, yelling sorry as you keep running. The automatic doors open up as you notice Thomas talking with his frat friends.

"Thanks again, Aya! FLIP! FLIP! FLIP-A-DELPHIA!"

You pant, making your way to the librarian desk as you sit down. Before you can even catch your breath, you sigh as you hear the printer going off and someone already making your way to you.

It was going to be a long night.

Night Time

Your eyes feel heavy as you went through the tough job of doing work and browsing the internet with an occasional break to fix the printer.

You take a deep sigh as you look around. The once filled library was empty as you grabbed your flashlight. There was still an hour left of work, but you needed to make sure that the facilities were being used "properly." But where do you begin?

- Basement
- Floor 1 (Currently there)
- Floor 2
- Floor 3

Requiem

Started from the bottom, now we working our way up.

Check for hanky panky in the bathrooms.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
You head down the stairs to the basement floor, flicking on your life at the landing of the stairs. You sweep the light around as you begin to walk around, checking for any young people that slipped down here for a quick nap or something more. Your beam of light is filled with dust particles that dance in the lights and the smell of old books fill your nostrils. Your foot steps softly press agains the tile until you hear something shift. Your heart skips a beat as you pause and you hear a squeaking sound. You can hear your heartbeat and it becomes to swallow as your imagination starts to get the best of you.

Do you:
> Quietly head out towards the squeaking.
> Call out towards the squeaking.
> Head away from it

Requiem

Call out. Aya ain't no bitch, she fights a rat in the beginning of Parasite Eve, let's do this shit.

Top Bottom