Ended Voreth's Arena: A Shizzle Dizzle CYOA

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
My favourite school of magic would either be illusion magic or elemental(mainly for ice). Maybe we could try and use some wind magic(if that's a thing in this) to push her away while getting the shield. So do we not know any magic yet since there's no option for it?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
My favorite is probably wind magic, or just pure arcane. Actually, if we know whateverthefuck magic, can we cast Summon Bandersnatch?
I'd rather use illusions or summon a less shoggoth but whatever floats your boat.

Tag_Ross

Summoning magic in a gladiatorial game is Bullshit.

Anyways, I'd prefer light or calming magic

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Not sure what calming magic would do, maybe lower guard so that the elf isn't as good as reacting to things. I still like illusion magic more.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Everyone has already said enough on the purple eye bit, but to reiterate: It's a super special snowflake thing to do.

Meanwhile, fuck magic.

Go around dat bitch, use the sword to keep her at a distance or shank her if she gets close enough.
I want to do this.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Everyone has already said enough on the purple eye bit, but to reiterate: It's a super special snowflake thing to do.

Meanwhile, fuck magic.

I want to do this.
Now that I think about it, it's probably safer to not engage directly yet until the shield is obtained. Wary opponents are more likely to react to enemy attacks rather than initiate them, I think at least. I don't know maybe Shizno will make the elf go crazy and stab a lot because I wrote this.

Requiem

Oh, I forgot you were a youngling.

Let's just say Shizno prefers the male version of a snatch over the female version, despite liking both to a certain extent.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Oh, I forgot you were a youngling.

Let's just say Shizno prefers the male version of a snatch over the female version, despite liking both to a certain extent.
Oh, Ooooooh. Ok, I'm surprised I didn't catch onto that. Also how would summoning that help you in a fight.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I think what type of genitalia is not a very important priority while our character is in a life or death situation.

Top Bottom