Ended Voreth's Arena: A Shizzle Dizzle CYOA

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So while we wait for the decision to go through, you want to try and make this quick for the elf, painful, or just knock unconscious and see if they call off the match after that if the body looks dead enough.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Make it quick, but cautious. Making it painful is just asking for her to desperately lash out and fuck you up.

Tag_Ross

I'd rather go through a Shitty campaign than waiting around forever on a well written one.

Requiem

When it comes to a game like this, fast and sloppy is best, I'd say. Keep activity consistent. Activity and consistency are better than quality or quantity. That sounds crazy, but the main mechanic of these games are the choices we make, right? The more interesting choices, the better. Do I want high quality posts and lots of them? Sure, but if it takes days to do a post to make it good, then maybe it's not as fun.

Just my two horse dicks, for what they're worth.

Shizno

You began to slowly strafe around your elven enemy as you both eyed each other. She stayed a few spaces away from you at this point, but only stopped her charge when she noticed your larger weapon. She noticeably grit her teeth in frustration at your current defensive superiority. She eyed the ground to where you were circling to and was able to connect the dots. Gripping her dagger in her hand, she rose it above her head and threw it at you. You attempted to parry the dagger by reflex, but it failed, hitting you square in the stomach and knocking the wind from you.

It was at this time that the elven slave had turned around to run towards the bow lying some ways away. After a quick second, even before you were able to breath entirely, you rushed towards the shield that was your initial goal. You grabbed it quickly, finding that it was easy enough to simply hold. It was a decent shield as it would be able to deflect some attacks, but anything with any substantive amount of power would have no problem getting through the studded leather. Turning back towards the elf, both pieces of equipment in hand, you saw that the elf had already picked up the bow and was moving to pick up one of the satchels of arrows that were in the arena.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Okay we have a shield and sword, the elf needs range to use the bow. Can we use our wings to help us charge the elf? In this situation I suggest charging the elf and pinning her bow against her body with our shield and using our sword to hack her to pieces.

Top Bottom