Ended Witch Hunt (Mafia) (Game End, Partial Town Victory)

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
The Masons - All town. Both groups used very specific role names that fit the flavor of the game when roleclaiming, and I doubt any of them would be able to come up with those names on their own.
Jeroth - Leaning towards mafia. I will admit that he's somewhat victimized by process of elimination here, because I've called everyone else town so far, but this is subject to change depending on who is left tomorrow.
Those are the two points that I disagree with. With how Ro and Tolvan's roles are named, I can see them as town. Easy and Tag's role still fill me with relative suspicion. Also, I'm a god damn vanilla townie.

AndyM03

Now, I completely understand that Ro3 could actually be scum and is banking on me blindly trusting him, but like I said earlier, Ro3 is either town, or he's a genius.
My previous comment being said, Shadow actually sort of said the same thing, but backwards, something I missed. So i'm gonna point this out before he does as a final argument for killing me. My argument still stands, but I believe it's a little weaker with this being said.
Unless, you know, Shadow just really damn smart. You never know.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Eh, I don't really have anything I can think of to defend myself at the moment. I'll admit I'm a little slow when it comes to deductive reasoning and the like. I haven't contributed to the town as much as I would want. So it's reasonable that you would want to lynch me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Those are the two points that I disagree with. With how Ro and Tolvan's roles are named, I can see them as town. Easy and Tag's role still fill me with relative suspicion. Also, I'm a god damn vanilla townie.
*Req and Tag, presumably.

I'd rather lynch a filthy pagan, myself, but Hammer Andy. Fuck your would-be extra discussion time.

Requiem

I did another one of those sleeping things where I basically go into a coma for the whole day. Seriously, fell asleep at five yesterday, woke up at about 2 in the morning, now I'm up about eight hours later. Damn.

So stuff happened in that time. Good. Wish more people than jeroth and Andy had talked, but whatever. Andy's getting lynched, so let's see what happens.

Firedemon

5 to lynch
Andy*: 5 (Ro Ro Ro, Tolvan, Jeroth, Shadow, Easy)
Ro Ro Ro: 1 (Tag)
Coolpool: 1 (Andy)

"HE'S A WITCH! BURN HIM!"
"Guys, guys, again with the burning. We need to give him a chance. Andy, eat this funny looking mushroom. If you're innocent the poison will kill you."

Andy has been lynched! Andy was a Vanilla Townie!

Night 2 start

Ro Ro Ro

Holy fuck I love Firedemon.

Like seriously, he was town. He literally just flipped Witch because we are Pagans.

Anyway,
Lynch Tag

Firedemon

4 to lynch
Ro*: 3 (Req, Shadow, Jeroth, Witch Hunt (Req))
Tag: 1 (Ro)

DAY END

"BURN HIM!"
"For the last time, he has to have a chance. Ro, if you have one bucket, that holds 5 gallons, and another bucket that hold 10 gallons, how many buckets do you have?"
"Uh... Two?"
"HE'S A WITCH!"

Ro has been lynched! Ro was a Witch!

GAME END, PARTIAL TOWN WIN

*explanation incoming*

Firedemon

So, let's talk about this. I'm gonna start by giving you TC's unabridged role PM, as it explains *most* of what happened here.

You are the Voice of Reason! You absolutely may not claim this role. Your goals are somewhat complex in detail, which is why no one is ever going to listen to you (Sorry). However, your goals are fairly simple in their premise, keep the town safe. If you are confused by any of the following, ask for clarification. Thankfully for us all, this is the only truly complicated role. And you don't even have any powers (Sorry)!

Knowledge: You know about every other role in the game and their PMs (without names) are included for you.

You are a Peaceful Pagan! Your fellow Pagan is /inserthere. At night, the two of you may communicate via PM (include me in the PMs). You win with the town when all threats are eliminated.
You are the Puritanical Priest! You have instigated this Witch Hunt, in order to weed out two Peaceful Pagans within your village. You know these two Pagans pose no physical threat to anyone, but their ways could lead your flock astray and are a spiritual threat. As such, you believe it is acceptable to lead the town against them under the label of Witches. You alone know of this lie for the greater good. You work closely with /inserthere the Witch Hunter and as such may communicate with them at night via PM (include me in the PMs). You may not fill them in on your lie, they must continue to believe there are witches loose in the village. Being the town's priest, you may also increase the intensity of the Witch Hunt during the day, but only once the entire game. At any time during the day phase, you may Witch Hunt SoandSo to reduce their required votes for a lynch by 1. For example, say TeeSee has 3 votes and needs 4 to be lynched. You may post in the thread Witch Hunt TeeSee to reduce his required votes from 4 to 3. TeeSee would then be hammered by that ability, ending the day phase. Alternatively, you could do it when a player has no votes. You may vote for a player AND Witch Hunt them, that is an intended aspect of the ability. Again, you may only use this ability ONCE in the entire game and you must post in the thread, thereby revealing yourself as a power role.
You are the Witch Hunter! You win when the Witches are dead! Each night, you must night kill a player of your choosing. At night you may also communicate via PM (include me in the PMs) with the Puritanical Priest to coordinate your efforts.

Goals: As said initially, your goal is for the town to be safe. As you may have noticed, no role in the game is intentionally anti-town. However, two roles are functionally anti-town, the Puritanical Priest and the Witch Hunter. Your win conditions are as follows:

You lose separately from the town if both Peaceful Pagans are killed. Of note, the town will receive a partial victory for this and the Puritanical Priest and Witch Hunter will receive a full victory.

You receive a partial victory with the town if the Puritanical Priest and Witch Hunter are both killed.

You receive a full victory with the town if the Puritanical Priest and Witch Hunter and killed before any Peaceful Pagans are killed.

You receive bonus points if you somehow convince the Witch Hunter to night kill the Puritanical Priest.

The town has received a partial victory because the Witch Hunt is over and the Pagans are dead. Req and Tag have received a full victory because, "in character" Tag would be under the impression he killed the witches. Req wins because the Pagans are dead. The town would get a full victory if TC's win conditions had been met. Now, as for why Ro and Tolvan flipped Witch, well... Req started the Witch Hunt to hunt them down, so he's of course going to persuade everyone that their pagany stuff is actually witchcraft. He's the priest, he has that authority. However, if Req had died before them, they would have flipped as Pagans, because Req was no longer there to mislead the rest of the town. Because of this, Tag's win condition cannot be met, as his win condition was to kill witches. This means that if Req had died prior to Tag, Tag would have to kill EVERYONE to complete his win condition, because he'd have no idea he had killed any witches.

Now, to release some comical PM logs...

Top Bottom