Ended Witch Hunt (Mafia) (Game End, Partial Town Victory)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Still taking sign-ups? "Witch Hunt" caught my eye.

Firedemon

Yes, yes indeed. I'm gonna assume @Ro Ro Ro has also /in'd?

By the way, if Jeroth reconfirms and we get one more person to put us at 11 or more, I will be able to properly implement the theme of this game beyond just a power role or two. The game will play as normal for the most part, but the idea of a Witch Hunt will be properly expressed by the game.

Last edited:

Shadow

Banned
Also, I'm only playing because I'm hoping that this game will stir up enough interest in mafia for me to finally run that second League of Legends game that I've had written for like a year or two.

Firedemon

I just realized Ro3minion is still having to have his posts approved. Might have to make a feature request like we did with Kratour so his first few day 1 posts don't get stuck behind a moderator wall.

Also, uh @Jeroth, if you don't reconfirm by Friday I'm going to just assume you died IRL and won't be playing.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I just realized Ro3minion is still having to have his posts approved. Might have to make a feature request like we did with Kratour so his first few day 1 posts don't get stuck behind a moderator wall.

Also, uh @Jeroth, if you don't reconfirm by Friday I'm going to just assume you died IRL and won't be playing.
Whoops. I'm alive. Yeah, I'm invested in this. Let's go.

Firedemon

And that makes 11. Congratulations all, we have definitely sufficient player count for everything I wanted to do with this game originally. Any additional players will be icing on the delicious and moist cake. Anyone else who's floating about that wants to join, you have until Friday.

AndyM03

And that makes 11. Congratulations all, we have definitely sufficient player count for everything I wanted to do with this game originally. Any additional players will be icing on the delicious and moist cake. Anyone else who's floating about that wants to join, you have until Friday.
I'm moist just reading this.

AndyM03

How much banter is needed before it's politically correct to go staunch some random poor bastard?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I never know what to do on day 1, so I usually end up being really quiet. Is there actually any day 1 meta?

Tag_Ross

Well, usually someone says nolynch and everyone starts arguing, then we eventually Lynch a mostly random player.

Day one isn't really about getting a kill, but getting a feel of the other players.

Chickenspleen

Day one is about one guy arbitrarily lynching a random person and everyone else jumping onboard like sheep.

Top Bottom