Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Been alright, but lazy as hell. Really oughtta fund another job soon...
Also, don't fuck with me. You know what I can do to horses.

...by accident.
I don't know what this refers to, but I hope it's something you'd be okay with Blooky and FD knowing.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Fuck, I haven't been this hung over all year.

Happy New Year.
Give it a week or so.

In other news, the guy that streamed himself controlling Winston with nothing but bananas did a thing where he streamed himself controlling Genji with nothing but fidget spinners.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
My friend hosted a party and her parents weren't there. It consisted mostly of my friends and the host's cousin and three of his friends.

So far some of the events that occurred:

- Everyone loved the Jolly Rancher Vodka that I made
- Two people took a shot of each back to back. One of them [Friend A] didn't survive the night.
- Friend A removed his shirt, doffed a spartan war helmet of leather that he picked up from Medieval Times and wore a necklace of Christmas lights.
- Drunken Karaoke.
- Friend A worshipped the porcelain god while other friends were coaching him on what not to do and also fix a leak in the toilet.
- Friend B received an uppercut from a Girl A who was dancing. He went upstairs with his hands literally filled with blood. The girl had no idea what happened.
- Drunk Friend A in the bathroom is trying to go downstairs to fight whoever punched Friend B even though it was an accident and the girl who did is our friend.
- Host has heart issues and did not take her medication due to drinking a beer. Nearly broke into a panic attack due to all the chaos that occurred all at once ( Drunk Friend A, Broken Toilet and Friend B bleeding).
- Friends of the Cousin lied to us by giving us fake names, tried to hit on one of the drunk girlfriends and the hostess. Cousin told them to knock it off and they got buttmad and left.
- These guys complained about the ratio before reluctantly coming over as well.
- Cute girl that I'm seeing showed up to witness the chaos, kissed me when the ball dropped then got me a water to drink while we chatted. She then tried to help the host with the chaos.

That aside, I woke up comfy with a slight headache and a tinge of nausea, went out and ate McDonalds after cleaning and I feel pretty good about everything. My girl was nervous about my friend's opinion of her and they all think she's great now. I'm just craving breakfast foods.

Oh and Happy New Year, Everyone!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I'm just craving breakfast foods.
Don't worry guys: Update. I just came back from a diner. I demolished four pieces of french toast, five crispy bacon boi strips, half a slab of ham, two scrambled eggs and some good ol' scrapple.

AndyM03

Don't worry guys: Update. I just came back from a diner. I demolished four pieces of french toast, five crispy bacon boi strips, half a slab of ham, two scrambled eggs and some good ol' scrapple.
i've never been more jealous of anything in my entire life

The Hound

Just Monika
I went out to this big bar that was having a $40 dollar all you can drink thing for New Years, unfortunately I drove so I didn't make much of a dent in that but I also didn't pay for it (a buddy of mine claims he owes me money and I wasn't going to argue that he didn't need to pay me back). It was fun, my friends got incredibly trashed but thankfully weren't too difficult to take care of. Well minus my one friend who is slightly autistic to begin with seriously creeping out every girl on the dance floor, I mostly just watched in horror and then backed away and pretended I didn't know him when he came back over.

Tirin you would have probably had more fun with this than I did, all my friends were double fisting drinks the entire night so they wouldn't have to walk 40 feet for another drink so often.

Top Bottom