Game & Event Hub

Walrus

I was experimenting by trying a 10 round sprint. I didn't like that so much. Next time I'll do 150 yard classic mode (first to finish line).

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I wanna play an EUIV multiplayer game, preferably with nations drafted from worst player to best player. I'll have to set up some ground rules for it, like the number of player allies we can have, so we can maintain something resembling balance and not have some big, stupid hugbox of all of the player.

That said, I'm not gonna bother going to all that effort unless I can actually get a decent number of players. Post the days (and the times of those days) that you expect to be available, preferably converted to EST (or if you're feeling real nice, NST/Newfoundland Standard Time, which is an hour and a half later than EST).

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Mon, Wed, Fri: >19:00 EST
Tue, Thu: naw
Sat: flexible
Sun: <19:00 EST

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Final notice: Paradox Publisher Weekend continues up until Monday. During this time, everything Paradox is on sale. This is a good time to buy the aforementioned Europa Universalis IV, an awesome game that will also teach you some late Middle Ages politics strategy and history, or Crusader Kings II, an awesome game that will teach you how Game of Thrones works. And any/all of the expansions for any of those because, again, everything Paradox is on sale.

Top Bottom