Game & Event Hub

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I actually still have not beaten magicka, kind of gets boring by yourself. Especially since you cannot res yourself.

Zapy97

Just an idea for those who have Half-life one Opposing Forces we should do some death match every now and again if any else would like to.

W1LG3RtheCyan

Wilger, there's no voices in here. :(
My mic was off until the water cooler stunt, because I didn't check it beforehand. Also, I couldn't get into the Skype call and I was pretty quiet. There was one part where I was spectating Tirin and making snide remarks about his ability to aim, but that was cut due to the lack of recorded audio.

Still, the plant pot zipping around to a song off of the MarioKart soundtrack(Scatted, not played) was pretty great and my mic WAS on for that.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I don't know where that song is from or why it was in my head. I thought it was MarioKart, but I have the 64 soundtrack and the DS version and I don't remember it being on either.

Last edited:

W1LG3RtheCyan

Remember to get the crowbar kill in. That was fantastic.

Edit: I don't think that you caught my "Remember the day that you almost caught W1LG3RtheCyan" moment, but it was pretty spectacular as well, although you were trying to sort out the server IP at the time.

Last edited:

W1LG3RtheCyan

I'll probably be there. For those of you wondering about my edited Steam name, there is nothing to worry about as it stands for Gates of Darkness. I was in the Empire of Darkness division of the guild, but we reconfigured it for efficiency's sake.

Also, my new interceptor is a certified "Bullet Sponge".

Requiem

Thanks for clearing that up Wilger, me and TC and a few of the other guys were sitting in skype chat just staring at your name for hours and hours and hours on end trying to figure it out and couldn't. Like TC said, we can breathe easy now that we understand it.

Top Bottom