Game & Event Hub

icevin

Bought it but didn't like it. Not sure why, since I loved BF3. Probably because it was buggy as hell and didn't run that well on my computer.
Have you played recently? So many things have been fixed, I've been enjoying it a lot more lately. When you're playing with a small group of friends and over voice chat, it really is awesome.

Requiem

What are you even talking about. We never know what you're talking about, you act like we know everything you're up to when we know basically nothing.

Requiem

That doesn't explain anything. You mention star conflict and post a video and that's all, then talk about the gates of darkness like we know stuff. You always lack context

Requiem

Things we didn't or still don't know: who yuri is, what gm hunting is, or t2 leveling, that gates of darkness is a star conflict Corp, and, at least for some of us, what star conflict even is. Obviously it's a game, but you provide no context or introduction to something that people potentially know nothing about and then tell us we missed out on some cool stuff. If we had context then yeah, maybe we would have missed out, but as it stands, no we really didn't miss out on anything because we know nothing about what it is were missing out on.

Do you understand? I don't want to sound like a dick, but this is how it always is with you, man. We can never interact with you because it feels like you're off in another world where you think everyone automatically understands what you're saying or talking about.

W1LG3RtheCyan

- Yuri is a VP of |GoD| (pretty much irrelevant)

- GM hunting is going head to head against the moderators

- Star Conflict is divided into 5 tiers, each consisting of 3 ranks. We were leveling up our tier 2 ships in order to improve our experience modifier.(1% per maxed ship.) Rank 5 to be precise. That said, a sixth tier is in development.

- Corps are equivalent to guilds. (I'm allowed to hang out with other people more often than you.)

- Star Conflict is best described as World of Tanks in space. It is free to play on Steam. (Walrus had a thread up on the old forums.)

-TL;DR: We had a really fun time and you were invited, but didn't show up.

Last edited:

Requiem

If Yuri, a person we don't even know exists, is irrelevant, why bring him up at all?

GM hunting sounds cool, I'm glad I know what this is now.

T2 stuff sounds technical, but still cool all the same. Again, I'm glad I know what this is now.

I was able to parse the information despite the lack of context and figure out what a Corp was, but thanks for telling me anyways. As for hanging out with people other than us, well yeah, of course you can. I never suggested you couldn't and it's weird that you think I did. In fact, considering how little you actually interact with us, I'd say you would be better off with them than us. Again, you just assume we remember stuff and automatically know what's going on. The old forum ended about two months ago and that thread was probably even older and even then, I doubt a lot of us played the game. I barely even looked at it.

It's nice that you invited us, sure, but you don't even know if we play the game at all.

W1LG3RtheCyan

One of said Mods is in my Corp and taught me the ins and outs of command fighter tuning, as well as improving my skills to be tournament worthy. I disagree with him on engine types and afterburner usage, but my skill level took a massive climb last Spring, and I've only been improving.

Xander

What kind of faggot would want to play a game about space, anyway? There aren't any cars in space.

Top Bottom