Active Get the Cookie

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tirin smirks at Firedemon and rolls his eyes, unimpressed by the power of the Overlord. "Fine, if you wanna deal with time bein' fucked without the guy who holds it together, and arguably personifies it, to bail you out, be my guest. Sorry to hear you banged TC, by the way, I know he's got a few of those from all the forumers he's gotten too close to, accidentally or otherwise. Good choice on not getting yourself killed here, though! Proud of you!"

Time stops, but TC finds himself curiously able to move and speak - but, more importantly to Tirin's intentions, listen. He turns back to the shit-stained incompetent, an amused smile plastered to his face. "I'll do you one better than give you a hint, I'll tell you exactly where it'll be: in this jar, with me, in the universe we came here from - 'cause this is my Cookie. If you can find me, I'll hand it over. If you just pop in with Firedemon without doin' any thinking, you can get bent. Good luck, scrub."

TC and FD become conscious immediately after as if nothing has happened, but there is no sign of Tirin save a few lingering teal motes. Many dimensions away, the deity appears in a decaying city, monuments of mangled steel and derelict concrete jutting into the sky, shaking his head at the remnants of prior glory. "I've got a lot of work to do."

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"I guess I better find out where Tirin hangs out..." says TC.

TC sees @Requiem walking away and runs to catch up with him.

"Hey Req! Um, thanks for the pants. Also, do you know where Tirin might like to hang out? I want to...um...throw him a party."

TC looks uncomfortable.

"I'm definitely not trying to get the Cookie haha!"

Last edited:

Firedemon

A clock face drawn in fire floats in front of FD, ticking away.

"Sigh, guess I'll have to do this myself."

FD pushes off the wall he was leaning against and the clock disperses. FD quickly walks past TC, grabbing him by the back of his shirt and dragging him away.

"Come on TC, we're gonna *BURP* We're gonna go fuck up an AFK time lord."

Firedemon

TC flails around, trying to maintain his footing while also freeing himself, failing utterly

"Uh, geez FD, I uh, I don't thinks that's a good idea."
"No, trust me TC, he's not even *BURP* not even paying attention we can do whatever, TC."

FD tears open another portal and hurls TC through it. TC flies directly into Tirin's face on the other end, as FD casually steps out of the portal. FD conjures a ball of shadow below Tirin, which sinks into the ground then blasts upwards as a pillar of energy. Tirin flies off into the distance, leaving the cookie behind.

"See TC, this is how you get stuff done."
"Geez FD, I dunno, this seems like some kind of god mode cheating shit."
"I mean, what else am I supposed to do, *BURP* just slap him with a damn fish and take the cookie?"
"Yeah, sure, I guess."

FD suddenly wakes up, no longer the Overlord but just FD, having apparently slipped and banged his head sometime ago. He gets up off the ground and picks up his trusty mackerel, ready to slap some faces.

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

TC wakes up, no longer in the weird world Req had made. Did Req send him back home? Did Tirin? Maybe it was all a dream.

"I know what to do!" says TC, hopping out of bed with pants too big for him. "I have to figure out where Tirin went. Probably somewhere hard to find."

TC grabs an apple and walks outside his house.

"Let's see..." says TC. " @Firedemon was in that weird dream, so maybe I should talk to him. Then again, @Dunsparce has been up to a lot recently, so he might know something too. Hmm... @Easy is probably the smartest person around as well, he might know where Tirin likes to hang out."

TC stops and thinks about what to do.

"I'll just walk into town and see who I run into," says TC, optimistic about his day.

Colonel Thunder

"Wow, what a slow day," says TC.

The downtown plaza was almost completely empty. TC puts on his glasses and unwrinkles a piece of paper from his back pocket.

"Seriously?" mutters TC. "Most of the A-list forumers have already been active in this thread, and they're not responding. Fuck, I'm going to have to call in the B-team."

TC flips over the piece of paper and reads some hastily written names from it.

"Hmm," says TC. "I wonder if I'll run into @The Hound or @13thforsworn or @Ibix today."

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
"You were expecting The Hound, 13th, or Ibix, but it was me, Coolpool2!" coolpool declares as he jumps out from around the corner.

"So um, can I have the cookie?"

Colonel Thunder

"H-hey Coolpool!" trembles TC, in awe of the dopest most fly motherfucker around. "I'm s-sorry, but I don't have the cookie. Tirin has it and I'm trying to get it back. Is there anything else I can get for you...um...s-sir?"

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
"Oh sorry, my bad. Also you don't need to act like that around me. I really don't get why you're talking like that. It's not like I've killed anyone."

Firedemon

Suddenly, FD steps out from some nondescript obstruction. "Oh my god it's Coolpool, the dopest most fly motherfucker around!" FD drops to his knees and begins bowing to Coolpool. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME LIKE YOU DID THE LAST PERSON TO DISRESPECT YOU"

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
"You know what, I don't need the cookie anyways." With a sigh coolpool walks back into the alleyway he came out of.

Walrus

I take the cookie and secure it in the trappings of a Choose Your Own Adventure. "Ha, by giving people choices more interesting than taking the cookie from me, I can ensure that nobody will ever take the cookie from me! What happens next? You decide!"

-Take the cookie from Walrus
-Hit TC with a mackerel
-Custom option (that hopefully does not involve taking the cookie from Walrus)

Requiem

-Take the cookie from Walrus.

With the cookie firmly in hand, Req walks to a bakery. The camera pans away from the bakery, so that it's impossible to see what Req does inside the bakery. A few minutes pass and we see Req exit the bakery, crumbs and chocolate smeared over his face.

What do you do?

-See if Req still has the cookie
-Search the bakery for the cookie
-Custom Option

Anatronman

I burn down the bakery.

Since the fire department doesn’t exit yet, within an hour there is nothing left of the bakery but a pile of ash and a solitary, unharmed cookie.

I close my eyes and walk for a few miles until I’m well and truly lost. I check for any pesky cookie seeking peekers and hide the cookie right under the ground where I’m standing. I do my best to memorize the location and then take off running.

My cookie?

Do you:

- search for the cookie
- try and get the information out of me
- use a relevant forum superpower
- try and make a dummy cookie and trick others into going after it to give you more time

Last edited:
Top Bottom