Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Aha! Trying to trick me into giving up information, eh? Nice fangs! You could almost pass for a human with those!

Rondait

I took minimal damage and it was just tag who lynched me, so that combined with our other information confirms him as town. And yeah I jumped on the lynch for very little reason, but if people were piling onto a person anyways I'd rather not spread out damage, not that a singular me lynching someone is really going to do much at this stage of the game but you get my point. Tag is confirmed town now (at least to me) so the decision is regrettable, but strategically I still think it was the play.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I can assure you I have nothing but pearly white flat teeth because us humans apparently don't have canines in this universe.
Shut up!!! Those teeth are obviously fake! I can see the wires you use to hold them over your fangs!

Steal Thy Kill

Sweet. In that case, I've gotta launch my last tirade, 'cause fuck those beastmen losers, yo.

I took a lot of HP damage from those four lynches, guys - much more than I'd expect to take were everyone lynching me townies. Since rayeon is confirmed town (and thus his lynches probably don't do a lot of damage), I'm pretty sure that we can find one or two beastmen between Stealthy, Tim, and coolpool. Look them over in the coming days, or fuck with 'em at night. The rest is up to you...
To review:
I've decided to actually explain the mechanics of the stats for the Lynch. The damage of your Lynch is 10% of your power. This is direct damage to your target's LP, and ignores any form of defense.
So if you started with a Power of 10, your lynch dealt a whopping 1 damage. Like... I kinda only have myself to go off of here, but bottom line is our lynches aren't worth shit at this point in the game.

It'd be nice if we had a good calibration of a human's starting power for the purposes of finding beasts in the bandwagons (assuming that they can't artificially decrease their lynch power for camouflage purposes), but assuming that rayeon's execution doesn't include a "deals hella LP too" clause (idk how the mechanics of this shit works), then FoS Tim and Coolpool, because lol if I did that much damage to Tirin.

rayeon

Alright I may have went a little ham on Tirin, my b friends. @Tag_Ross for whatever reason I didn't take any damage from walrus's lynch, I don't really know if that's anything to really take note of though.

Walrus

Ray (aka forehead boy) is no longer on my lynch list.

@Firedemon Listen up! I want to hear some words from those teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walrus

for whatever reason I didn't take any damage from walrus's lynch, I don't really know if that's anything to really take note of though.
I started the game with 0 power, so my first lynch didn't really matter.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wow, you actually lived through the execution. Still feels like a waste of a day kill, but at least we have another two confirmed town.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Sorry for being quiet - I've been prioritizing threads and events and this was just below the cut off. I've finished updating my mafia game and it's in its final stages, so I can finally review.

I could meticulously go through and do post analyzation, but I'm not playing on Mafia Universe.

So far from what I can tell:

Tirin & Easy & Rayeon are Dai Gurren.

I know for a fuckin' fact that I'm part of Team Dai Gurren and I can attest to it because of Tim.

I took a lot of HP damage from those four lynches, guys - much more than I'd expect to take were everyone lynching me townies. Since rayeon is confirmed town (and thus his lynches probably don't do a lot of damage), I'm pretty sure that we can find one or two beastmen between Stealthy, Tim, and coolpool. Look them over in the coming days, or fuck with 'em at night. The rest is up to you...
I'm confident that Tim is Beastman scum. I scrapped with him last night and he does a massive amount of damage - more so than any town could have. I'm shocked that I'm even alive.

Lynch Tim.

That's how confident I am. Team Dai Gurren, if I die. Remember me. I'm right there in your hearts and on your back. I'll live on as a part of you.

Shizno

That's a pretty convincing reason to get a lynch on Tim, but before I commit I'm curious. How do you know that it was him? Does it tell you if you're attacked during the night phase or something to do with an ability?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
That's a pretty convincing reason to get a lynch on Tim, but before I commit I'm curious. How do you know that it was him? Does it tell you if you're attacked during the night phase or something to do with an ability?
He seemed shady during day 1 and after Tirin took a ton of damage from him and the others, I decided to pick a fight with him. I was told how much damage I took from fighting with him and it was far more than I could ever do to him at this stage of the game. I almost died even with my defense negating a chunk of it. Even if I die, I'm taking him down with me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Try to hit me with my own attack, eh, you dirty beastman bastards? Your dirty tricks won't work! A blow like that is nothing in the face of a man's resolve! Those who can't understand that... will never be able to beat the likes of us!

But who would try such a dirty trick? Stealthy? Firedemon? Riyant? Whitetiger? All of the above?

Yes, that's surely it: all of them! Cover my back, Yoko - Simon and I will take on all of these guys ourselves!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I thought everything up until the time skip was pretty fantastic. I thought the quality degraded pretty quickly after that, though I know that probably isn't a popular opinion because there were a lot of heroic deaths and fights and shit.
Also, wait what? Really?

I'm not sure if there's a rule against double posting or not, but I'm pretty sure Lotus lifted it.

You know Gainax blew 40% of their budget on the final five episodes? That quality was fantastic, unless you mean about the script.

I think the time skip started off weak, but ended incredibly strong. The entire motif of the series was: "Overcoming reason and kicking logic to the curb." And god damn, did it do so.

But who would try such a dirty trick? Stealthy? Firedemon? Riyant? Whitetiger? All of the above?

Yes, that's surely it: all of them!
OI!

ONLY A BEASTMAN WOULD DO A DIRTY TRICK LIKE THAT! WHO NEEDS TO REFLECT ATTACKS WHEN YOU CAN JUST FIRE ALL THE MISSILES!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
OI!

ONLY A BEASTMAN WOULD DO A DIRTY TRICK LIKE THAT! WHO NEEDS TO REFLECT ATTACKS WHEN YOU CAN JUST FIRE ALL THE MISSILES!
ALL RIGHT! FIIIIIIIRRRE!!!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So I should probably say something about who I think is scummy.

At first I thought Tirin was a little suspicious because he used his lynch that he couldn't take back on what seemed like something without reason. Of course now we know that he is definitely human. If what Tirin says is true (not really much reason to doubt him) then Tim and Stealthy have a good chance of being scum. I can't remember if Stealthy talked about anything other than pointing out something about people playing bad. And Tim just trying to justify his lynch.

I'm going to say that Tag probably isn't as likely to be scum as other people, but I'm not sure on that one. The reason I say so is because of how many people jumped on the wagon, a few are likely to be beastmen when you factor out the people who are confirmed human.

I think I will wait a while longer to gather my thoughts about who to lynch so I don't do something stupid like I did lynching Tirin again. Also I was kind of multi-tasking while reading the thread last day phase. I should probably re-read the thread.

Top Bottom