Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Walrus

I see no reason to doubt Riyant, and even if I did, I'd kick that reason to the curb! Killing members of Team Dai-Gurren is the exact opposite of how Team Dai-Gurren rolls.

Lynch Tim.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Can't a guy get a little sleep around here?

Listen, Simon, don't forget: believe in yourself. Not in me who believes in you, not in you who believes in me. Believe in yourself, who believes in you.

KILLING MOVE!!!

GIGA

DRILLLL

BRRRREEAAAKERRRR!!!

Execute Firedemon!

Later,

Buddy.

Lotus

Firedemon is dead!

Firedemon was Nia Teppelin!

In the name of the Spiral King, I command you to stop! As the princess and daughter to Lordgenome, you have the power to stop a single lynch, and to call a cease fire during one night phase. (Stops all night actions. Doing either requires that you roleclaim.)

You also know the identity of the Spiral King, but cannot bring yourself to tell anyone, because you don’t like the idea of your father dying before he explains to you why the humans must die, and why you were simply a doll to him.

You win when the beastman threat to Earth has been quelled! You lose if the Spiral King is killed before Day 3.

Requiem

My Bro is dead, HE'S GONE! But he's right there on my back, and here in my heart! HE LIVES ON AS A PART OF ME!! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens. No matter what's in my way, I won't stop! Once I've dug through, IT MEANS THAT I'VE WON!! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm not my Bro, Kamina. I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!!

LYNCH TIM

rayeon

Might as well hop in to make sure Tim doesn't somehow make it through the train being ran on his beast ass. It's a goddamn shame we don't have much info to mull over though so hopefully we can get something by next day or else things are gonna get rough.

Lynch Tim

TimTh33nchant3r

Come on, you weaklings! Is that the best you can muster? You'll never take me down with such pathetic attacks! You may as well just give up now, lie down, and DIE! You filthy humans are by no means worthy of the honor of falling by my blade, but for the illustrious Lord Genome I'll make an exception and KILL YOU ALL! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lotus

Day 3 has ended!

After a bloody battle against a beastman general, the humans suffered several irreplaceable losses. Victory on the battlefield favors Team Daigurren in the end, though substantial losses make it feel like an empty victory.

TimTh33nchant3r has died!

TimTh33nchant3r was Cytomander the Swift!
You are one of the Spiral King’s Four Generals. You rule the skies.

You’re no match for my power!
Each night, you can send units to spy on the humans, and see who one human is targeting and what they are doing.

You win when the humans on the surface have been annihilated!

Humanity's Spiral Power has grown from this victory by 6 points, to a total of 30!

Night 3 Start!

Shizno

FoS Rondait
With Tag it seems that he was just joining in on the bandwagon for no real reason. And with Tim, his lynch post (which I believe is the only time he really talked that day?) seemed to me like someone just lynching their scum buddy because he was already gonna die and didn't want to look suspicious.

Rondait

I'm honestly confused on what you're saying here Shizno, FoS me, but Tag (who's basically confirmed town) lynched for no reason, and Tim lynched coolpool "his scum buddy"? What? I assume I'm just missing something here but if you could elaborate I'd appreciate it.

Steal Thy Kill

Too tired to do it, but we should cross-check scummish members of the Tag bandwagon with people who opted out of lynching Tim/seemed like they were jumping on for protection's sake. I remember people thinking Rondait was being weird about his Tag lynch.

Rondait

Ah, thank you for rewording it. Anyways, that's not the case, I just still adhere to the theory that the humans best bet is to keep their votes together.

Top Bottom