Ended Rondait's Horus Heresy Mafia: The Imperium Stands!

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I mean, being as Tim's role specifically said that Lotus was town, I don't really want to lynch lotus.
But, on the other hand, lynching him would give us info about those who where quick to raise suspicion, i.e. Zircom, WT, Dunspare,
which would give us 3 good targets for pro-townie abilities should Lotus flip town.

But I'm really really reluctant to kill off the only living "confirmed" Townie, so I really want to believe that this isn't a bastard game.
It really feels like we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot. Knowing that some ability had a day-kill attached to it, maybe explains why
Rondait added the extra reveal attached to the reveal ability?

At any rate, that's a lot to think about, and being as we have some actual information to go on now, instead of nothing, I might be convinced to lynch lotus.
If it comes down to one lynch to go, I'll put my lynch on, because of the information, but I'm not going to lynch right now.
I'd rather play careful, and not give the bad guys an easy lynch.

Rondait

FIREDEMON HAS DIED he was

You are

Sanguinius (town)

'I am my father's son, and always will be. I am the angel of his pure wrath.'
You are the primarch of the Blood Angels. Extremely loyal to your father and your brothers you would lay down your lives for them. As such once per game you may choose to die in the place of one of them (you can choose to do this after the role has been revealed). You do so by sending me a PM during the phase in which they were revealed. Additionally, (redacted).

The sacrifice of Sanguinius brings Tim back into the game! Day one continues, 6 votes needed to lynch.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Well, there we go, I guess that answers that question.

Rondait

This is going to sound like a sick joke, but

TIM HAS BEEN SLAIN...again!
TIM WAS

Tim, congratulations, you are

The Emperor of Mankind

You are the sovereign of the Imperium of Man, the father and guardian of the human race. The first time you are targeted by a night kill you are protected. You also have the power to kill one player a night. Additionally at any time during any day phase you may post "Reveal Myself" to be revealed by the emperor. Doing so, however, forfeits your night shield and and your ability to kill a player. These abilities are replaced by the option to have your vote count twice during the day phase. Naturally you can choose to only have it count once. Should you vote for someone twice and they turn out to be loyal to the imperium however, you will be stricken with grief and no longer allowed to vote in the game at all. Finally you know (redacted). You cannot reveal this information until you reveal yourself, however.

I'm on mobile atm so apologies for formatting.

Anyways, day one continues. Anyone whose vote was still on Tim is obviously no longer lynching Tim. With 10 players remaining, it takes six to lynch.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I'm sorry? What?
I thought I signed up for Mafia, did I accidentally sign up for Firedemons day kill madness Mafia?

We're down 2 townies and we haven't even had a night 1 yet. I think we now HAVE to lynch someone.

Requiem

The mafia/third party roles have more than one kill during the day?

I'm not sure how I want to word what I'm thinking, but basically it amounts to "man, why there be so many dang ol' day kills happenin' up in here?"

Zircom

The mafia/third party roles have more than one kill during the day?
Rondait said there were no neutrals so it's all the mafia yup

I mean, being as Tim's role specifically said that Lotus was town, I don't really want to lynch lotus.
But, on the other hand, lynching him would give us info about those who where quick to raise suspicion, i.e. Zircom, WT, Dunspare,
which would give us 3 good targets for pro-townie abilities should Lotus flip town.
I never meant to start a Lotus train/bandwagon, I just wanted to point out that bastard GM info is a possibility that (I thought) fit the lore pretty well. Dunsparce and Whitetiger are the ones that jumped on my dick so fast.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Uh... what the fuck?

Unless there's some lore reason for why the Emperor would trust a town role more than Horus or Sanguinius, I think we have a good shot of hitting scum by lynching Lotus.

I support this reasoning, doubly so because Lotus' justification for him being a bad lynch was "town would lose voting power", which... while true, is true if we lynch any townie. The thing is, lynching Lotus is as valid as any other lynch because at this point he's not actually confirmed to be a townie. To that end, I am actually going to Lynch Lotus, and I encourage others to do the same. With the Emperor dead, everyone is suspect.

Lotus

Seems like I'm gonna get hammered soon, unless the mafia have already thrown a lynch on me.

@Tirin why the flip? Hold to your convictions and we can maybe still win this game. If this lynch goes through, GG Mafia. We'll be down 3 town with probably a 4th down in the night unless the kill heavy mafia have day or night kills and have already used them up.

Also, I believe what I mentioned earlier may be damn true, what with the double day kills. The mafia are badasses.

Again, GG Mafia. 3 kills for the price of 2? Fuck...

Lotus

Also, Tirin, I said Tim should not vote to lynch me because it'll cost us 3 votes.

If I get lynched we lose a single shot ability that I'd probably misuse anyway. No real loss. THOUGH, that was before Tim died twice and FD gave his life to help us win.

#toomanysacrifices

Dunsparce

If Lotus is scum with a day kill, he definitely killed Tim. I asked Tim if he knew Lotus' character name, then Lotus gave a little response, then Tim immediately died. Lotus' aforementioned post implied that he had no idea whether or not Tim knew his character name. Killing Tim may have been his only way out.

I'm sticking to my guns.

Top Bottom