Ended Rondait's Horus Heresy Mafia: The Imperium Stands!

Requiem

That also furthers conversation. I'm willing to let Tim's role get revealed.

So that's how many people total?

TimTh33nchant3r

Ok, I'm counting 5/7 (Jeroth, Req, FD, Zircom, and Tirin) in favor with 1 (Danny) against revealing my role. Not a majority, but compelling enough that I'm considering this. V
Oh okay. Then just claim it instead of DM revealing it.
I can do that, (at least as much as any of us can) but if the mafia has redirects/roleblocks I'll be rendered pretty much useless or worse. Remember Tag in TTGL? I'll keep it in mind though. Let me ask Rondait a question first.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I can do that, (at least as much as any of us can) but if the mafia has redirects/roleblocks I'll be rendered pretty much useless or worse. Remember Tag in TTGL? I'll keep it in mind though. Let me ask Rondait a question first.
The forces of Chaos no doubt have sorcerers who will work to tear apart the Imperium. Hopefully they can't make you use your actions to target people if you just, y'know, don't use your action.

Also, I think you should reveal your role at this point anyways, since a lynch vote on you is a vote for you revealing your role, and you raging like Angron has only made people - myself included - think that lynching you is a decent idea.

Also, inb4 emprah

TimTh33nchant3r

Also, inb4 emprah
*sigh* If you believe that, why would you waste time lynching me? I've seen you rage out pretty much every game ever, and I wasn't even really mad this time.

You have a valid point, though as long as they don't know WHAT I do, they'll have to think carefully who they target with me if they do use me. I suppose I could just lie and see if it jams them up, but there's a ton of if in that, since it's IF they have a redirect/witch/whatever, IF they decide to use it on me, IF they have me target someone favorable for me and not for them, and IF they don't just roleblock me instead since it'd be the safe way to go.

A lynch vote for me is basically a declaration of being scum at this point, since you could just mention that you want the reveal and once we reach majority I'd do it, and the town could go on to lynch someone potentially actually scum.

Though, I got my answer from Rondait, and using my role's existing power is looking less attractive by the minute anyway.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
*sigh* If you believe that, why would you waste time lynching me?
That's what's called a "joke". Besides, I'm not lynching you.

A lynch vote for me is basically a declaration of being scum at this point, since you could just mention that you want the reveal and once we reach majority I'd do it, and the town could go on to lynch someone potentially actually scum.
Until your role is revealed by Rondait, anything you say could reasonably be suspect and people don't actually have a reason to trust you. In fact, since you haven't revealed your goddamn role yet, I don't fully trust you.

Either way, I think a confirmed vanilla townie is an incredible asset to town unless your other abilities are crazy-strong, so it's probably worth it to just reveal now.

Considering nothing has happened, I'd be willing to follow up Lotus on lynching Randy, but I don't know how new to Mafia he is. We do know he's new to forum mafia, specifically with us.

Since that's the case, I wanna put it out there with a FoS BigRandy69 instead of a lynch. If anything, this should help discussion.
To the best of my knowledge he has never before played mafia. His post was pretty shit, but I'll let it slide this time for that reason.

Dunsparce

It looks like Tim is trying REALLY HARD to not actually roleclaim. He's TALKING about roleclaiming. He's coming up with convenient excuses for why he CAN'T roleclaim. But I have yet to hear him actually roleclaim.

TimTh33nchant3r

Alright, this is taking too long and we have scum to hunt.
Reveal Myself
Yeah, I'm the emperor, bulletproof, and basically trade out vig powers to be known to the town. The good news is, it's a two for one special, because I can now state that Lotus is loyal. My role said I can reveal that when I reveal myself, so we've got two (assuming Rondait isn't bastard GMing and we can trust role info) confirmed town, and he didn't have to lose his powers (whatever they may be) to get confirmed. I am gonna go ahead and suggest that any docs out there think about covering him though. I don't know if we have redirects or some BS, but just putting the suggestion in will put any mafia redirects (or their kill if they don't have any) into a state of WIFOM.

Rondait

Tim reveals himself to be...
The Emperor of Mankind
(town)

Revealing himself to everyone has put a great strain on even the emperors power however, and as such he no longer has some of the power he used to have. He can now, however, choose to vote twice in a day phase. Should a loyalist be lynched while he uses this power he loses the power to vote entirely.

Zircom

Just saying, part of the Horus Heresy was the Emperor refusing to believe that Horus could ever be corrupted by chaos, and even when Magnus tried to warn him about Horus' corruption, the Emperor instead believed that it was Magnus who was the traitor.

So having a role that the Emperor believes to be town but is actually mafia seems pretty likely to me. So I'm gonna go ahead and let my joke lynch on lotus stay put for now

Last edited:

Dunsparce

Lotus could very well be mafia. I don't know Warhammer very well, but if you guys think it makes lore sense for Tim to be in a mason with scum, I'm down for lynching him.

Lynch Lotus

If he's scum, then that would strongly hint that Jeroth is scum with him. If Lotus knew from the beginning what Tim can do, then his scum buddies would have been pushing hard for his lynch, being bulletproof and all. Even if Lotus isn't scum, Jeroth still looks kinda scummy since he's been trying to get a townie lynched.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Unlynch Tim.

A mayor vanilla Towne is way better than a bulletproof vig.

I was wrong about Tim. I'm willing to lynch Lotus, but I'm wondering if Rondait made this game based off lore.

At work. Will post more later.

Lotus

I actually have zero knowledge about Tim or his role.

I'm 100% loyal to the Emperor, and that's Tim, so there's that.

My early confusion was that I didn't know the alignment of the Emperor, but if he's town then so am I.

Top Bottom