Active [CYOA] Rotten Elms: CH4 - Roleplayers Rolling Deep

Walrus

-Rondait
-What are the main activities?

Figuring out a basic itinerary for the community is the number one thing this group should be doing; I would argue that arranging activities and helping to facilitate others when they want to arrange activities for the community is the primary purpose of this group.

The rumors about this place should come up in conversation as an important factor in considering main activities (because safety). Navigating interpersonal situations like Tim, Team Dash, and the interests of forum cliques (members of the community) should also come up in discussing main activities (because the activities should be tailored to them and they should be able to do their own thing with admin help if they want). I'd also say that discussing and developing main activity plans with everyone contributing should happen at the town hall but also that it is still important for the admins to discuss it now so they have a preliminary plan on what to say about it and on what activities to suggest

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Danny - 4 (Tirin, TC, Req, Stealthy)
Recon - 1 (Lotus)
Null - 1 (Coolpool)
Rondait - 1 (Walrus)

Team Dash - 4 (Tirin, TC, Req, Stealthy)
Tim - 1 (Lotus)
Rumors - 1 (Coolpool)
Main Activities - 1 (Walrus)

- - -
What ab-“ Danny’s voice was quiet and stuck in his throat. TC’s head twisted over towards Danny with a sharp gaze. Clearing his throat, he spoke up. "What about Team Dash...?"

“Aww.. Worried about Team Dash, Danny? Worried they might throw another pizza party?” TC’s lips curled with a wicked smile as Danny’s face twitched. Before TC could continue, the doors to the meeting hall were opened as TC seemed to snap back to his cheerful, dopey personality.

“Oh! Welcome! Decided to stay with us and hear about the e-Oh. It’s just you…”

Standing in the doorway was 13th with Tim in tow - a sight that soured TC's attitude.

“TC. I don’t appreciate you taking advantage of Danny’s condition for your amusement.”

“Whaaaaat? Me? Do that. No, no, no. 13th. I was re-assuring him that Team Dash won’t be doing having any celebrations with a delicious, cheesy meal.” TC’s voice was playful before laughing at his own brilliance. “I’ve hired them.”

“What?” Rondait looked up in surprise from his phone. “You’ve HIRED them?”

“Yes, son. Think of it this way, they get paid to hang out with us and act like a Goldfish Poop Ga-“

“A what?”

A heavy sigh came from TC before his eyes slowly locked with Null - a reprimanding glare. “A Goldfish Poop Gang is a group of character stat keep popping up as antagonists that devolve from threats to pesky nuisances. By having them act as the antagonist for everyone, it’ll force the groups to work together to stop them. Uniting the forums and bringing them together and maybe even Team Dash will grow soft on them.”

Silence permeated the room as the administrators tried to find out what to say.

“I… can’t argue with that..” Recon said hesitantly. “In a strange way, it makes sense.”

Artist managed a slow nod before drawing more of his frog placemats.

“Fine, TC. But you’re playing with danger h-.”

“That’s why I’m a part of the Danger Squad.

13th scowled at TC’s smug nature behind the closed doors of the community.

“Anyway, about the events that you have planned. I have one demand. They must not affect Tim or Danny in any psychological.

“But they’re part of the community, so they will b-“

“They are, but they’re not in proper condition.” 13th had pulled out bottles of pills as he handed one to Recon. “Recon, I trust you. Make certain that Tim will always have these pills during his meals. Sneak them into his meal, crush them into his drink. He needs to take them.”

“What if he doesn’t?”

“Team Dash will be the least of our issues.”

Slowly, 13th’s heavy boots clunked against the wooden floor and approached Danny, looking up at him as a bottle of pills were placed into his hand.

“Danny. Can I trust you to not lose these pills and take them every day with a meal?” 13th’s robotic voice had a hint of hope as he held the pills out to Danny.

TC rolled his eyes as he spoke up. “Anymore questions?”

Danny Choice

- Take the Pills
- Refuse to take the Pills.

Conversation Choice

- Rumors
- Main Activities

TimTh33nchant3r

Drugs for everyone! Let's ALL take the pills!

Hot damn, I must be doped out of my fucking gourd in this setting. 10/10, pretty colors again.
Man. Was going to use a Firefly reference here but couldn't find a clip of Jayne being drugged out of his gorram mind and falling over when Simon doped him. Disappointed!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Pills - 4 (Req, Tim, Rondait, TC)
Refuse Pills - 2 (Coolpool, Lotus)

Rumors - 4 (Req, Rondait, Lotus, TC)
Main Activites - 1 (Coolpool)

“Y-yes. You can trust me, 13th.” Danny took the bottle of bottle of pills that felt heavy in his hands.
“Good. That will help you immensely.” 13th managed a slight smile.

“So no more questions then, I suppose?” TC called out, glaring at the crowd.
“Just one.” Recon had spoken up this time. “TC, I heard some rumors about this plac-“
“More than likely, they’re true.” TC spoke with a wide grin as Recon seemed unsettled.
“You’re kidding… right? All of it? All of it is true?”
“Probably. If not, then we’ll just need to make them true. It is true that this used to be a thriving community until a particular incident occurred. Now it’s just allegedly haunted. For now, I’m certain that some of the other forumers on the trip will have noticed by now, but I don’t think they’ll want to risk leaving - so we’ll get to stay together and deepen our bonds by surviving through this haunted experience.”

It was shocking to see how matter-of-fact TC was about this. Recon had looked over at Null, who gave a slow nod in agreement about what TC said. Shaking his head, Recon spoke up: “No, no. This might be too risky, we need to make certain the-“

Null sat there, cracking his knuckles as TC wagged his finger. “Ah. Ah. Ah. I appreciate the offer, Null, but I can handle this. Recon. I think you should really sit down and think about this. You’re one of sponsors of this event, by backing out - it looks terrible on your part. Also, would you really want people walking around in these woods? These woods that no one knows except for me?”

Recon recoiled in offense, ready to yell back at TC. His mouth opened before closing it again. Danny wanted to speak up and help support Recon.

"TC, I do-" A deafening siren interrupted Danny as it blared throughout the camp as TC gave a look at his watch. “Perfect timing.”

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The siren broke the concentration of the forumers and weighed heavily on the hearts of the others in the room as if it were an iron cage.

What had they done?

Administrator Viewpoint End.

Select the next view point
- Roleplayers in the Annals
- Old Guard in their Hangout
- Underdog exploring the town
- Team Dash preparing in the woods.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Team Dash in the woods.

Top Bottom