Active [CYOA] Rotten Elms: CH4 - Roleplayers Rolling Deep

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Alert Everyone - Everyone

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The whirring and echoing siren sounded off, warning everyone in the town of danger. An innocuous prank at best to Team Dash to frighten the forumers, but Vance witnessed something that was off. The collapsing trees could barely be heard over the ancient siren.

Most of Team Dash were busy staring at the town with eager grins akin to hyenas, eager to see the panic that their little ruse struck into the forum. Vance shouted at the Team but to no avail. The sound of the siren drowned out his voice until Vance was frustrated. Pally had been laughing when the situation was anything but dire. His hands reached forward and twisted Pally's face towards where the trees were collapsing.

The shrill scream of Pally could be heard over the Siren for a moment as he pointed. The collapsing trees were headed straight towards them. There was a single beat before Team Dash scrambled to the ladder. Shadow was the first one out - practically shooting through the exit before wrapping his gloved hands around the outsides of the ladder, letting gravity aid his exit. Gripping the poles suddenly, his body stopped and bounced as his arms nearly torn out of his socket. It hurt, but damn did it look cool. Kicking off the ladder, Shadow drew his revolver and pointed it towards the forests before shouting up at his boys.

Pally was the second one down, hastily clambering down as his shrill voice shouted expletives on his descent. His heart was ready to burst out of his chest as his wiry frame jittered with adrenaline and fear. His gaze shooting along the line of the forest and the three that still had to come down: Ro, Salsy and Vance.

"Go! Vance!" Salsy called out at Vance as he was pre-occupied with Ro. Fear struck him the hardest as Salsy managed to throw his headphones over Ro's ears to silence the siren and trying to throw on motivational music for him.

Vance hesitated for a moment before clambering down the iron bars. His palms stinging as he hastily descended, attempting to climb down as fast as he could. There were only a few more trees left as Shadow witnessed a hulking mass that stopped.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

Three shots fired out from the barrel as they found their target in the hulking mass. Its body taking the three bullets before stopping. Shadow's bullets managed to stop it. The hulking mass shuddered and twisted as it buried its fists into the ground in a nearby tree.

"Did... Did we get it?" Pally's yelled out above the siren. It was quiet at first, but they could hear it over the siren. The sounds of snapping and shuddering. One tree raised out from the forest as the body pulled its fists up, seeing it heft up the tree with relative ease.

"OH FUCK! SALSY! RO! STAY UP THERE! WE NEED TO RUN!" Shadow tried to shout at them as they were seen towards the entrance.

A row of sharpened ivory twisted into a cruel smile before the monstrous form threw the tree at the tower. The trio scrambled away, running to the forest path opposite of the monster.

Vance turned his head as the siren stuttered before continuing as loud as it could, watching as the groaning steel twisted and warped on its descent. The communications tower collapsing forward towards the cliffside, dangling over the side.

"WE NEED TO KEEP RUNNING!" Shadow's voice called out as they tore through the bushes and vines, unsure of what they just saw... or awoke.

Team Dash End.

Select your next viewpoint.

- Roleplayers in the Annals
- Old Guard in their Hangout
- Underdog exploring the town

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
...Underdog? Who dat?
“Dunsparce, shut up. Yeah, we’re the leftovers. Look at everyone else. You have the Administrators and Friends, the role-players, The Old Guard, and Team Dash. I don’t know what 13th and Tim are doing here, but they’re just hanging out by themselves. Look at our group. People just think of The Hound as a stoner. They think Walrus is insane. They think I’m hispanic. They think Andy is just Australian. They think Dunsparce is… well, Dunsparce. Wilger used to be with the role-players until he left them. We don’t fit into any of other groups, so we’ve made our own. We’re the leftovers - the people who don’t fit into any clique. The only way that we can stay relevant is by capitalizing on our quirks.”

Tag Ross gave a heavy sigh, seemingly exhausted by the explanation as even Walrus had managed to quiet down from his conversation with the Hound. A solemn silence filled the group as everyone else kept chattering.

Lotus was quiet, pondering what to say. He can tell that them that they were losers and he could go join any other group. He could agree and just be quiet and walk with them. He could just be silent. All of them were awful ideas.

“Yeah, I suppose you guys are the misfits, but couldn’t you also be seen as Underdogs?” The Walrus committee seemed to perk up at the idea of them being underdogs. “You could take everyone by surprise since they have just generalized you and they won’t expect anything more. Who knows? You might even be able to take on Team Dash, the Old Guard, the Roleplayers or even the administrators. You have the potential to surprise them and catch them off-guard.”

Ro Ro Ro

Oh, so this exists. I'm gonna vote RP group.

By the way, my thing lately has kinda been furries. Maybe you want to incorporate it into Team Dash stories in the future. As you can see in the videos, still dancing, just in fursuit.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
By the way, my thing lately has kinda been furries. Maybe you want to incorporate it into Team Dash stories in the future. As you can see in the videos, still dancing, just in fursuit.
Huh. That's actually you? I tried to find the OG video of you dancing and I could only find those. I figured it was a weird coincidence.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
RP Bois - 4 (Tirin, Easy, Req, Ro)
Old Guard - 1 (Null)

After a few hours on foot, the forumers finally managed to reach Rotten Elms. Living up to its name, Elm trees populated the small and abandoned village. The groups coalesced into one large group as they were in awe that Thunderclaw managed to successfully find this village and the actual existence of the village.

"Whoa.. This place is eerie. It looks like it was off-the-grid town." Null mumbled as he looked over the old farm fields that were in disarray."

"Yeah, but the place seems pretty modern. Also, eerily familiar." Req managed to pipe up.

"Anyway, let's go exploring the town then meet back up in the large meeting hall in the center in about an hour or so. Sound good, gang?!" Thunderclaw cheerfully called out.

"And then I was all like: I'M A DOUBLE DANDY FAN! YEAH!" Easy's boisterous yells echoed throughout the forest accompanied by the loud clap of his fist smacking into his palm.

"Yeah, then Wilger was a fuckin' jamoke and had to try to fight you. His ass was back in a barrel while we handled the demon. Speakin' of which, Reent. When we going to do more?"

"Huh.. Yeah, soon.. Maybe during the trip. It'd be cool to get a game of mafia going like back in the day." Jeroth glanced at the broken glass of one of the homes before shaking his head. "T-the disarray of this place..."

"Yeah, it's really spooky. It makes me want to write a CY-"

"OH! Ah? You're going to write one of those, Coolpool? You may as well do it instead of just saying you'll write one." Jeroth glared back at the young boy that innocently twirled his parasol. "It's getting on my nerves man. Write something instead of just saying you will." Jeroth turned around as Coolpool's eyes were filled with a sharp rage. A glimpse before the calm persona returned albeit with a faster pace of twirling.

Whitetiger raised his eyebrows as he looked around.

The Roleplayers wanted to go opposite of the Old Guard. If the Old Guard were the light, then the Roleplayers were the Shadow. Stealthy and Tirin couldn't last a few lines without wanting to tear each other's throats out. That and the fact that Tolvan had gone with them left them to explore the western side.

"I heard TC mention something about a library. I figured we could check it out. Maybe they'll have some books, though it probably won't be as good as Fancy Nations. Speaking of which, Reent. You nee-

"I posted before we left for the trip, Tirin. It's not my turn."

"Shiiiiiet...."

Select a character:

*Tirin
*Easy
*Jeroth
*Coolpool
*Whitetiger

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I would just like to say that I'm somewhat waiting on Easy to post, to see how Verthill advances, before responding to you.

Also, my ego's too large for me to pick anyone but me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
All disagreed. Tirin has thousands of words of screen time in The Road to Free Roller already, and that plot line's barely started. Tirin memes are gonna get real tired. And the Mach Games were a massive Easy's Thoughts-fest. Whitetiger ain't hardly even around anymore. Actually describing what Coolpool's character is thinking, would totally ruin him for me. There's only one real choice, here: Jeroth.

As forever-DM and most CHA-based group member, who better to play the leader? No one.

(No, Tirin. Not even you.)

DOUBLE-VOTE JEROTH, BECAUSE I'M A DOUBLE JEROTH FAN.

Last edited:
Top Bottom