Forumer Chat Thread

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
WAIT, SHIZNO, DON'T LEAVE ME, NOOOOOOOO

The Hound

Just Monika
I agree TC, Internet people watching is the best especially when they're all wound up about things that are incredibly ridiculous.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I recommend that you guys watch BoJack Horseman. The first few episodes aren't that great but it's once it gets moving, it's amazing. I've been waiting for season 2 since I finished the last episode for the first time.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
My roommate has Netflix, but I haven't really watched anything except for when my roommate turns on "Unbreakable" or "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Both of which seemed pretty good.

Some friends of mine keep bugging me to watch "Attack on Titan" so I started watching that. I've never really watched any anime, but I thought it was alright. I think I'm ten episodes in now and admittedly I've kind of lost interest.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I don't watch much television or movies so I do not have any interest in things like netflix.

Bryaugh

Unknown
I binge-watched Netflix for a good 6 months or so before I finally saw sense and unsubscribed. Having Netflix in assignment season is a bad idea.

Dunsparce

Was there a holocaust or something while I was gone? I feel like the forum is much less active, and there seems to be fewer people.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I want to post about things, but there aren't many active threads that I want to talk in. I also never think about making my own threads.

Top Bottom