Pokemon GO

The Hound

Just Monika
I wouldn't play Pokemon Go in Canada anyway, seems like a quick way to end up on the wrong side of a moose.

Tag_Ross

So PokemonGo almost got me killed last night.

I was standing in a spot situated perfectly so I can get two Pokestops without moving and surrounded by Pokemon, I had been standing in the same spot for five minutes (near a Mexican restaurant with no sidewalk) and this Dumbass almost backed up into me. Sure there's no sidewalk, but when you're parked fifty yards away from the street and I'm standing about a yard away from the street it shouldn't be my responsibility to listen for gavel crunching under your tires so I can jump into the street to avoid being struck by a fucking car.

AndyM03

So PokemonGo almost got me killed last night.

I was standing in a spot situated perfectly so I can get two Pokestops without moving and surrounded by Pokemon, I had been standing in the same spot for five minutes (near a Mexican restaurant with no sidewalk) and this Dumbass almost backed up into me. Sure there's no sidewalk, but when you're parked fifty yards away from the street and I'm standing about a yard away from the street it shouldn't be my responsibility to listen for gavel crunching under your tires so I can jump into the street to avoid being struck by a fucking car.
Glad you're okay dude. To be fair, he was probs playing as well.

The Hound

Just Monika
I find it offensive that the man assumed Tag only ate Tacos.

Nevermind I thought he bought the Tacos to make up for almost hitting Tag. Need to read better.

Firedemon

My phone is acting slightly to severely borked still; I'm now more seriously considering getting a new phone anyways. I think I'll build it myself, what specs do you guys recommend for playing Pokemon Go on maxed settings?

What do you mean you can't build a phone like a PC? This is some bullshit.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
If you name them Pyro, Sparky or Rainer; they'll turn into a Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon respectively.

So far, I'm level 18 with a level 800-some Vaporeon, 720 Scyther and 708 Jolteon. It's a pretty cool app, but I feel like it's going to lose hype in a month or until they update.

It's at least made shotgun incredibly easy for me to get since the drivers just hand me their Pokemon Go.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Not available in Canada yet, people who get the APK elsewhere are getting banned.
:(
I had it release day; a full week or so before it came out in england.
No B& for me.

I very quickly realized it is a bad pokemon game.

No depth to it.
Not a good AR game either. Ingress (by the same company) was better in a lot of ways.
Me & Bry played quite a lot of ingress.

At this point, even if they gave me a B& I wouldn't really care.

So pretty disappointed really, I was hoping for more.

Top Bottom