Ended Rondait's Horus Heresy Mafia: The Imperium Stands!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
@TimTh33nchant3r My request is for you to not flip, for the same reasons as I've previously stated. If you claim cop for example, then the mafia know exactly who to kill (unless there's a doctor hiding somewhere). Although you're likely making yourself a target for mafia anyway by soft claiming some type of power role. I still say it's best to keep our cards close to our chest until we have solid information to go on.

If he role claims, he turns into a vanilla townie. If the Mafia want to waste a turn killing a confirmed townie, they can. There are probably more power roles out there that are worth going after.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
If he role claims, he turns into a vanilla townie. If the Mafia want to waste a turn killing a confirmed townie, they can. There are probably more power roles out there that are worth going after.
That being the case, isn't it still better for him to not claim, so he keeps his role?
But, fair enough, I missed that part.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
That being the case, isn't it still better for him to not claim, so he keeps his role?
But, fair enough, I missed that part.
I still think having a confirmed vanilla to Townie is stronger than a power role.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Er... what? I haven't seen anything to that effect, and I'm pretty sure it's just plain not true.

Whitetiger

I think Riyant is saying that mafia may have a roleblocker they'll keep on him the whole game. It does seem like TMI to say it so certainly. The mafia may not have the utility necessary to keep an outted power role alive without them screwing with them. I think you're maybe being a bit presumptuous, Riyant. Assuming I take your meaning right.

TimTh33nchant3r

FoS the people getting mad at Riyant for paying attention to what I said.

Paying attention is pro-town, you really should try it sometime.
Anyway, I don't have to die to reveal my role, so how about instead of lynching me, you just say you want me to reveal in a post and if the majority of people want that, I'll pop my ability despite the fact that the town loses a power role in exchange for it. At least that way, we still get to retain my lynch vote.
My bolds this time around.

Starting to think Riyant may not be mafia after all.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
FoS the people getting mad at Riyant for paying attention to what I said.

Paying attention is pro-town, you really should try it sometime.

My bolds this time around.

Starting to think Riyant may not be mafia after all.
I'm flattered you noticed. I'm starting to think you're potentially a town, but the verification makes me feel far more comfortable.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
That's not the same as saying we gain a vanilla town by you outting. That implies that if you claim a role you'll be roleblocked rather than killed.
I understood it as being similar to an Innocent Child. GM vouches for his innocence, but he loses his other abilities.

TimTh33nchant3r

That's not the same as saying we gain a vanilla town by you outting. That implies that if you claim a role you'll be roleblocked rather than killed.
I'll come right out and say it then. I lose some abilities if I use my role's one to reveal me.

BigRandy69

'just going to go with the majority vote in an attempt to off one of the mafia.
lynch tim
some of these posts are suspiciously aggressive and long.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, it just needs to be approved by a moderator until you reach five posts.

Dunsparce

I'll be honest here folks, I have no idea what's happening. I guess I'll Unlynch Tim just because it's in style. Honestly, on my side it looks like Jeroth and Tim stopped going at it for no reason. I'm having flashbacks of when TC and FD had that ceasefire, although, in that case TC was actually innocent, and FD was retarded. Usually when I'm confused like this I just wait for discussion to change to something else, but that hasn't happened.

Requiem

Considering nothing has happened, I'd be willing to follow up Lotus on lynching Randy, but I don't know how new to Mafia he is. We do know he's new to forum mafia, specifically with us.

Since that's the case, I wanna put it out there with a FoS BigRandy69 instead of a lynch. If anything, this should help discussion.

Firedemon

Tim appears to have gone full retard, but I think it's because he's annoyed that he's always the SK and is now being joke/policy lynched for it. I would rather not lynch Tim for going full retard, even though you never go full retard.

But if we're going to policy lynch anyone, really we should policy lynch TC. God dammit, still not in the game.

Seriously though, I don't particularly want to lynch any of you people at the moment (though Tirin's time clone sex slave BigRandy's post was odd, but I don't particularly want to day 1 lynch the new guy). Though Tim's role reveal is an interesting prospect... I think I'd kinda rather have a confirmed townie floating around than whatever powers Tim may have (inb4 Tim has a revive).

Firedemon

Oh and by the way, the reason I'm okay with a day one claim for once is that this would actually be confirmed by Rondait (by Tim's description anyways) and not just some worthless claim that we probably shouldn't even believe.

Top Bottom