Hearthstone

The Hound

Just Monika
I almost asked that as well, but figured that if enough people in the community were interested in it TC would decide on his own whether he wanted to cast it or not. Plus why would TC want to cast one of the most popular games on Twitch, that might actually draw an audience. Oh sorry TC, didn't see your post there. :p

The Hound

Just Monika
Did anyone play the Tavern Brawl and if so what two cards did you try?

I had fun with Bilefin Tidehunter + Evolve (needed to play shaman for a quest)

AndyM03

Did anyone play the Tavern Brawl and if so what two cards did you try?

I had fun with Bilefin Tidehunter + Evolve (needed to play shaman for a quest)
That seems like it'd work really well.
I rolled with Sorcerers Apprentice and Frostbolt because i'm a shitcunt. And I went up against a mill deck lmao it did not go well for him to say the LEAST. This tavern Brawl is heaps fun though because even though I've got my free pack I still want to play and try out different combos. Great fun to be had.

Rondait

It's not competitive with any of the top tier decks for this brawl but i did enjoy running thoughtsteal with shifter zerus.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I tried to do some Iron Sensei stuff, but it usually ends up being too slow against other decks.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Oh, also Mechwarper and Metaltooth Leaper is pretty solid for Hunter. It's really goddamn hard to do anything about, and they can usually play their entire hand on turn 3 (turn 2 if they've got the Coin). Shit's fucked.

The Hound

Just Monika
Innervate + Mana Worm is amusing, since when it goes well and you're playing someone with two minions they're just fucked.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I think I've drafted my best Paladin arena yet. The card synergy is fucked, the card quality is insane, and the curve is great.

AndyM03

I think I've drafted my best Paladin arena yet. The card synergy is fucked, the card quality is insane, and the curve is great.
Did you take a screenshot? I'm jelly. I remember seeing on Reddit somebody with 3 Tirion's in their Arena run. I'd sell my soul for that kind of luck.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm pretty sure I've got one loss left, and despite the card quality and synergy I haven't been doing nearly as well as I'd hoped (nor have I seen my Tirion Fordring).

My good luck in drafting didn't hold out for matchups. My two losses were to a Mage with similar card quality (who had an Archmage Antonidas in his deck) and another Paladin who it seemed was running almost the exact same deck, but drew better. Shit's sucked.

Top Bottom